Drink Driving/Traffic Related Matters
Experienced legal advice and a professional Court appearance can seriously assist your chances of reducing licence suspension periods and fines imposed by the Court.
Losing your licence will damage your ability to work and maintain other commitments so it’s important to engage professional assistance to minimise your time off the road and financial penalties.
We offer a number of fixed fee style options for these types of matters so you know where you stand prior to any work being commenced, and we can advise you in regard to charges such as:
- Drink Driving Offences (DUI): Novice range drink driving offences, Special range drink driving offences, Low range PCA, Mid range PCA, High range PCA, drink driving penalties.
- Careless or Reckless Driving
- Hoon offences
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Drug driving
We can also help with:
- Interlock driving program for habitual drink driving offenders
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, licence appeals, work licences, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines, restricted licences,
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations, getting out of a speeding ticket
- Trucks & heavy vehicles
If you need any further information or wish to arrange a consultation, please contact us on (02) 4200 7100.