With the constantly changing and complex nature of legislation, it is highly important that you receive the right advice.
We provide advice to employers and employees concerning their rights, duties and obligations.
We have acted in matters including the following legal issues:
- Defending WorkCover prosecutions, and appearing in coronial inquests;
- Unfair Dismissal Applications;
- Breaches of the general protections in the Fair Work Act;
- Discrimination, bullying, harassment, and victimisation;
- Unlawful termination;
- Advising on the procedure, and the implementation, of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements;
- Applying for a review of a WorkCover Audit, or other Wokers Compensation matters (not including personal injury claims); and
- Acting and appearing at hearings involving the interpretation, construction, and enforcement of, provisions in Enterprise Agreements, contracts and awards.