Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Our team lead by Accredited Business Law Specialist Tom Ellicott, Associate Amanda Price and Certified Practicing Conveyancer Rebecca Soper, provides specialist knowledge and proven expertise in Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) transactions.
Our SMSF Team takes a practical approach to achieve cost effective and fixed price outcomes.
We offer the following specialised services in relation to SMSF Transactions:
- The establishment of funds for property transactions, compliance and amending deeds
- Advice for purchasers or vendors in SMSF property/asset transactions
- Associated document preparation of Loan Agreements, Mortgage documents and Security Trust Deeds
- The preparation of Deeds of Amendment and Consolidation for Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- In-house stamping for the Office of State Revenue